Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I Believe I Believe I Believe I Believe I Believe

That this Chris Isaak CD (Forever Blue) is pretty awesome, and that "I Believe" is the song of the day.

Rode the bus today, of which I am glad, because it is way too hot to be doing the whole bicycle thing. Germans don't understand the concept of air conditioning, by the way, and it hit at least 35 today, so school was rather sweaty at times. English for 2 periods and then free for 2 more- went to Julia's house and hung out and had something that tasted like chocolate oatmeal and was delicious, then back to school. Philosophy and I understood next to nothing and then some class meeting that meant I didn't have German (this is a good thing) and then bus home and Chris Isaak. Lunch was delicious and started to try to understand my philo homework while helping Anna with her math (man prime factorization was fun- do you remember those days?) and then it was time to go back to school for gym, where we did the cha-cha, which I love, although it would have been more fun if we had boys to dance with. Back home on the bus (more waiting and more Chris Isaak) and yoghurt and I gave up even trying to read Kant in the original language and found a translation and now I'm going to go read that. . . I'm not sure that Kant is my friend. . . his German is certainly annoying to try to read.
I am going to check out a theater club tonight- maybe this will be a fun thing to do with myself!

No comments: