Friday, November 18, 2005

Words Broke



I need a hug.

(For the 95% of you who don't know what's going on, things are just really tough right now and I'm running out of places to turn. My soul is turning bitter.)


Addendum 3:34:

And then the phone started ringing off the hook and it turns out that I have the best friends ever. . . I am so grateful, guys. I would be so lost without you. Rose, Dustin, Buster, Nadja, MARY- I love you all so much and I am so glad that I have you guys here for me.

2 comments:

KC said...

you know kari, i used to always think that i was "so brave" for going "all the way across the country" and while i still think i'm brave, i don't think i could ever force myself to do what you're doing. you are amazing. and knowing that you're doing something that brave helps me feel like i can make it through what i'm doing.

so grab some of that amazing german chocolate and be proud of yourself for being so gosh darn brave!

Anonymous said...

you know it. ^^Mary