Saturday, November 19, 2005

Winter Has Arrived


Sort of.

People rock. But if you are trying to call me after about 1 pm today, I am not going to be home! I am going to church for a lock-in and will be there until at least Sunday afernoon. . . but thank you in advance for offering your couch to me, and I think the Big Bad Experiment Beast has been beat back, at least temporarily (I wish I had a word for temporary that started with b) and I love you ALL.

And for those of you stuck in worry on the other side of the pond, please keep praying but relax because the current Mood Pendulum is firmly on the side of "Life is Pretty Okay Most of the Time, and People Is Sometimes Kind."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BREIFLY.... hello? how come I thought of that?? mm??? have fun at the lockin. experiment=ew. we'll get through this!

Kari said...

You thought of briefly because you are a genius and actually remember English. . . I actually had major bilingual fun today, but that is for blogging when I have energy to blog.

Anonymous said...

that link from your brother... hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving ( a little early) and sending you a great big Trinity Hug
Paul nad Susanne Brown