Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Do You Believe In Life After Love?

Cher is pretty much the best possible way to start your day. If you don't believe me, you have obviously never started your day with Cher songs.

So it turns out that getting a schedule is something of a hassle, and I'm still just patching things together on my own, mostly like I have been. Germany could seriously benefit from the discovery of guidance counselors. But I checked out the history LK today and it was awesome- just like an AP class, and the teacher is really cool and nice and I was fascinated by something about Otto von Bismarck's fight against the Social Democrats in like 1878 or something- I didn't even know that Social Democrats existed in 1878, nor did I know that Bismarck was really involved in the whole leading of German parliament post-unification. Nor am I certain what Germany did between unification and World War I. So I hearby declare all of my history instruction inadequate, even if I got a 5 on both the AP US and World History exams.
We went out to dinner tonight because we were too tired to cook and we went to the cute little Greek restaurant in Aichach and it was delicious. And then Gilmore Girls started its "new" season on Vox, so that was pretty exciting, too. And I don't think I have to go to school until second period tomorrow, but I'm not totally sure. Figuring this sort of thing out is on my list of things to accomplish, I promise.

So you know I'm into blogs, and that includes reading other people's, and since other people aren't as great at updating as I am (I really do spoil you), I'm always looking for new blogs. And tonight, anticipating this need, Hampshire sent me an e-mail with the address of the blog that is basically what you will be reading here a year from now, if all goes according to plan. Don't believe me? I pulled this line out of the most recent post: "even included drag queen songleaders, which are necessary for pretty much every event ever, especially like, church functions." Doesn't that sound like something I'd say? So it's seriously keeping me awake later than I should be, but if you want to read it because I love Hampshire and because it is fun to read, I'll give you one of these little texty links.

No comments: