Monday, November 07, 2005

Let Me Be the First to Shake a Helping Hand

Today is one of those days when there's a big fight for song of the day. "Have A Nice Day" wins, though, mostly because I needed to find out if it was really by U2 or Bon Jovi (my inability to keep these two bands seperate falls under "shameful confessions.") In case you don't know, either, it is in fact Bon Jovi, and also a pretty cool song.

You know what tastes really good? Apple juice and bubbly mineral water mixed together. The Germans call it Apfelschorle.

Back at school, should have my schedule tomorrow morning, which means I'm going to have to start actually working (something I did not do today).

I got my essay down to 497 words, mostly because I found some awesome editors who know who they are and are getting Milka bars for their skill. If you want to read the quasi-done essay (and feel free to point out anything you'd change in it still- everything can still get better), drop me a line at the usual place. And if you're super-interested in reading things that I write, I'd love to have a person or two glance over my supplemental short answer writings, which I'm starting to crank out because I'm so on top of things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BON JOVI:::::: have you not seen the music video??? woah. there was a methodist German church? I found an american church in Bonn, and wow it was great. I missed going to church. but super!! college apps.
I told my mom what I was thinking. and she's chilling. my host mom thinks that I'm going back. I don't know.

Kari said...

Our weird tv doesn't get MTV, so I don't see many videos. Nor am I really a video-watching kind of person- most of the songs end up annoying me and I go back to my love, the radio. I did catch the "You're Beautiful" video late one night, and it was amazing.
Things will sort themselves out for both of us- I've been thinking some, too, recently, and the best I've come up with is that with time, things will be better and make more sense. Sucks til then, but so ist es.