Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Even When I Dream of You

Song of the day is Aerosmith's "I Don't Want to Miss A Thing" because I love how Steven Tyler goes all crazy and screams in the middle of it, making it a true power ballad.

Today is one of those days when you wake up from the dream after you kiss the girl instead of before. That means that the sun came out and there is blue sky and that made me about the happiest person ever and I am totally in love with the world, even though it is colder than yesterday.

Packing was somehow easier this time, mainly because I allowed myself to use these three backpacks that I have and then other random plastic bags- how did I end up with so much stuff? How am I ever going to get it all on an airplane again? I'd take pictures, but the camera is somewhere in a suitcase.

After glancing through the camera manual, I may have a solution, and if it works, Christoph and I are not going to be very happy. Camera manual insists that I must plug the camera in before I can get video off of it- a very silly insistence, but if it is true at least we save ourselves the trouble of filming again. Wish I'd known yesterday, though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ew. that sucks for filming.
and warm wishes! I bought a coat, two pairs of pants, two pullovers, two pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of tights with the help of my host mom. when I showed the shoes to my host dad, he's like 'oh, in 2 wochen du hast ein Freund' which was hilarious. :D so now I'm warm. and tomorrow I get to make a thanksgiving call to my family in america! sucks that we have school!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I pray that your new host family will be a blessing to you. It's gotten cold but no snow.

KATHY