Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I Love You More Than Life

Guess what? It's November! That means that we have a new song of the month! Do you know what it is? Do you remember October's song of the month? (it was Daniel Powter's "You Had a Bad Day") November brings a happier song, a song that I picked out a while ago and that I still really love. It is called "Love to Be Loved by You" and it is Marc Terenzi's song about being married to Sarah Conner and being prettier and more European than you. (Yes, astute reader, Terenzi is actually American. But he is married to a German, which still makes him more European than you.)
I have a song for today, too, but I am not going to tell you what it is because I will get kicked out of the indie rocker club.

It was taco night, which means delicious! I also made the tacos all by myself (using a Mom-sent taco kit), and impressed Rosi and Miri with my mad taco skillz.

Last night I watched movies based on classic horror novels starring people who were also in Much Ado About Nothing, and both movies that I watched were really good. Can you guess which movies they were? Is there maybe a prize if you know? I will give you a clue that these movies were made in the 90s, so that you do not get confused by other, similar movies.

I am working on my College Application Essay, and I am in desperate need of people to read it and tell me if it is terrible or not, and how I can fix it so it is less terrible, and the like. You probably do not know, but my writing has actually gotten really bad since I've been here, which is depressing and worrisome. So if you love me (even just a little bit), drop me an email (oneseventy at gmail dot com) and tell me that you will read my essay, even if you think that you can't help- you can read, and that is enough. The more people, the better!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know your parents will always be glad to read your eassys - we're not sure if you value our opinions or not, though!!!

Anonymous said...

um.... mein auch. schriben? auf englisch!was? nie.
what to look for...^^Mary

Anonymous said...

Sarah Conner---hmm, she was in
the Terminator movies, right?