Friday, December 30, 2005

I, Um, Forgot to Blog Today

I mean, yesterday's post was all super long? Reading it multiple times helps you savor its fullness? Reminds you to google image search Marc and Kandinsky? (As a bonus, Certain People who Google Talk with me got the privelege of me GISing these artists for them. You really should join this club. Yes, you too, Athens.)

Um, mostly I spent today finding out what happened in the Inter Webs while I was mostly ignoring it for months. Turns out that a special Ryan alliance was formed, there were many moments of Funny, and something about a flying spaghetti monster happened- I don't want to know on that one.

Also, I learned today that watching MTV, where they take the American shows that are in English and put German subtitles on them instead of dubbing them, is not a good way to learn cool German slang, because they always translate the awesome, useful English slang words into really boring, normal German adjectives. I can't give you an example because this is a Mom-friendly blog, so you'll have to trust me on this one. I am also mildly ashamed that I am finding MTV shows quite enjoyable, but I blame this entirely on the lack of Bravo and VH1 clip shows. Also a general lack of makeover shows.

You know what? This blog was pretty bad. It is best if you pretend I didn't write it, okay? Readership drops on Fridays, right?

2 comments:

KC said...

i knew i'd reached a low point in my life when i began my nap during i love the 80's strikes back: 1983 and woke up at the end of i love the 80's strikes back: 1986.

but, with that said. i gave myself a googletalk account on my adium chat program through one of my gmail emails. . . my username is kaceface. it said it added you? oh well, i'll keep it signed on in case i see you on!

Kari said...

You show up in my contact list now, Kacey, so now we just get to see if we can get our timezones to function together!