Saturday, December 17, 2005

I Found a Nice Story

via Joey.

http://www.lcrw.net/fictionplus/link-handbag.htm

It is sort of long for a short story on the internet. If you have a half-hour or so, though, you should read it. It is really nice.



I got a phone call and a letter today. I am going to be mysterious about both, but they made me happy and nostalgic and astonished and sad, all at the same time. The letter had a raindrop on it, and a whole big section is blurry, but I can still read it.

It is time for dinner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you could read it. sorry for cutting you off... my host dad needed the phone. a solution my be unterwegs....

Anonymous said...

and now it's all better,

Anonymous said...

check my site.... turn up the speakers. you'll be happy.
(it's FLYING and not what WE know...)