Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I Swear They're Watching Me

So I've been spending a good deal of time the past few days trying to figure out how to explain Silly Putty, and/or simply having fun with Silly Putty.

So what does Google go and do?

Check out the Google Blog.

I'm really starting to be concerned that they're watching me.

(What am I watching? Made-for-tv movies. I am starting to recognize the German made-for-tv movie actors! Question: what is up with the childhood fascination with boarding schools, hmm?)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the Liebe kommt als untermeiter is a good example of the made for television movies. i love that actor.. the story. it was perfect. he went in search for God, and found love. ahhh... where are the sweet guys like that? looks like we have to wait...

Anonymous said...

blooger is in english here!! and to add somthing, it's publish. so cool in england! ``Marz

Anonymous said...

oh, yeah... happy new year!

Kari said...

You can change blogger's language, you know. I've got it in English for me 'cause I'm lazy- the German words are just too long and make the buttons look weird.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kari,bist du schon in Amerika?
Wenn nicht dann melde dich bitte mal unter 02208/3768

Anna Schmitz

P.S. I wish you a mery Crismas and a happy new year!!!! =)