Friday, December 23, 2005

Guess What?

I'm awesome.

No, really. Less than 3 weeks after I sent my application, Wells College decided they already wanted me. Granted, this is choice 5 of 6 and a safety, but still. Safety net number 1 is in place and the feeling of accomplishment has led me to ship off Swarthmore's and Wellesley's (much more difficult schools, mind you) applications, 9 days before the deadline. Now there's just supplements to Mt Holyoke (due Jan 15) and Sweet Briar (due Feb 1) left. I feel so accomplished.

So we had the video all done yesterday and left it exporting when we went to bed. Guess what we found today? The sound is strangely verschieben in certain bits- I am blaming Piff's insistence on having 59 Spurs of audio, even though I told him to put it all in 2 to make things easier. We have no Bock at the moment to deal with it, so we are not.

Yes, I went to school today, because I am brav, unlike you. I even went to school for all 6 periods, although Bio didn't happen because my teacher was giving his Chemie LK a Schulaufgabe, and Deutsch didn't happen because of some holiday assembly, but I was there. I did last-minute Christmas shopping on the way home, and rode the train with Annette, and we had waffles for lunch! No syrup, though, or butter for that matter. Waffles are different here.

There was a lot of German in that. I apologize, but I can't think of a good way to übersetzt it.


Frohe Weihnachten.

1 comment:

KC said...

congrats!! safety school or not, good job!