Thursday, March 09, 2006

Wear a Short Skirt

I don't have much to say today, apparently.

I learned that the cultural difference between the US and Germany is that America's strongest interest group is the NRA, and Germany's is the ADAC (basically equivalent to AAA).

We are doing British history in History right now, and it excites me because I understand and am on the same level as everyone else. WHEEE.

It rained like springtime today, which meant it was pretty mushy to walk to school. My pants only dried, like, an hour ago.

The yarn I have been waiting forever for showed up today! I am excitedly knitting my poncho. One yarn is a ribbon yarn and it is all sparkly, and the other is a soft eyelash and it's all blue and green and it is very pretty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rain! I wish it would stop.