Friday, March 24, 2006

Sneaky Like a Spoon

I didn't have class until 4th period today due to very awesome scheduling of an English exam I didn't have to take, so I got to sleep later than Piff. This is a wonderful accomplishment.

In Bio, Andre and I did the best job on our experiment that involved making the various types of chlorophyll and stuff seperate out of leaves. A chromatograph?
We made Venn Diagrams in math.
German: Robert: "What if I guess the question before you ask it, Herr Friedl? What grade do I get then?" We're reading a play that has no scholarly agreed-upon order because some dude pieced it together decades after the author died. I don't really agree with this system.

Tonight, at 11 pm my time, I will find out for sure if I got into Wellesley. I will update you.

UPDATE: ACCEPTED.

No comments: