Sunday, January 29, 2006

Mind: Erased

Not really.

But the thing that happens when 50 people are constantly taking pictures around me for a week is that I don't focus on remembering things, because, you know, pictures exist.

So I got home a bit after 6 tonight, my host parents went to the theater, Piff grabbed me and said "Didn't your hair used to be blonder?" at which I nodded and he proceeded to ask me to do his English homework, since it's not like I had school this week. I laughed and shook my head and let him and Philipp continue to argue over Piff's math homework (I don't even pretend to know things about math).

So now I am catching up on e-mail (although you were all good and understanding and didn't e-mail me, meaning my inbox is terribly lonely) and internet and the like.

Being home is nice.

Give people a few days to get photos uploaded and e-mail me links, and I will put together a Properly Huge Photo-Laden Report.

And yes, my hair is not, in fact, blonde anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KARIS MOM: email me and i can give you the direct links.
raines.mary@gmail.com
and Kari, I love you. I hope that you have a good week, and that you find the truth to be a good thing. I love you .