Thursday, January 05, 2006

I Saw You Slipping Out the Back Door, Baby

I told myself "I will make the next song Lexi plays the title of my blog." She picked OK Go's "You're So Damn Hot." We both love this song, and it is appropriate because I am in such an OK Go mood (also, these new pants are so damn hot).

I slept in super-late again today, proving that my equilibrium is still gone. I guess school next week will give me something pretending to be balance again. I awoke to discover that Piff and Philipp were already home, meaning there was a wait for the bathroom again. This goes under "reasons living with other people sucks." We finished up 12 Monkeys today, and it is a Great movie- go watch it if you haven't seen it. It is possible that I am years behind the rest of the world on this one, too, but that is okay. Piff and I also tried to explain to my host mom why movies get made, but we failed. It was a strange conversation, and she left us to our movie.

I am now MySpace-compatible, my wish to be compatible with everyone helping me to get over my detest for places where people make lists of their friends on the internet and 15-year-olds have terrible, life-ending feuds. If you're curious, drop me an e-mail and I'll hook you up with a link- the upside to being MySpace-compatible is that I can put OK Go songs in my profile! I want to add their A Million Ways video (it is the best dancing ever), but I am incompetent, so maybe you can help me?

That is all for today. I am going to go try not to poke my eye out with a knitting needle. Also maybe turn some more yarn into sock.

No comments: