Thursday, January 19, 2006

Life Hates Me

So I got up this morning, at 7, like a good girl, and got ready to go to school, because school is important, even though I still don't feel 100%. Since I had no interest in walking to the train, and I didn't want to be late, I decided to ride the bus.
Walked to the bus stop, which is a stop for buses 31 and 90. Waited and waited cause I was waaay too early, and when a bus came, I glanced at its number, saw a 3 and the word Peterhofstrasse, so I got on. Turns out I got on bus 36, which had no business being at my stop at all, but came anyway and picked me up. I ended up on the opposite end of Hochzoll from the train station, but I walked back to where I could get a bus home, and here I am, since I of course had no hope of catching the train on time, to kill half an hour until my host mom drives me to school.

I swear I wanted to go to school today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

feel better. sleep.

KC said...

ouch, that's quite the rough day.
last week, when i lost my phone (after being rained on all day) i said to my mom (being sarcastic, but just showing frustration at how bad my day was going) "jesus hates me."

she got really mad at me, but then like, 5 minutes later, my dad called me and told me that my phone was up for an upgrade anyway, so it wouldn't cost that much at all.

amazing!
things will get better!
and you'd better feel better!!
do they have nyquil over there?!