Sunday, October 23, 2005

Why Do You Think We Should Suffer in Silence

Today's song of the day is yet another one of those awesome songs I've been meaning to honor for a long time- Robbie Williams with "Tripping," which, like yesterday's song, no American has ever heard even though it is one of the most popular songs here and I love it. Robbie Williams himself is a giant giant superstar here, from England, but somehow has not managed to get his success across the ocean.

Shortly after I finished posting yesterday, Miriam showed up and we walked her dog together, then I went to her house, then I went with her into Aichach to a cafe called Othello for "coffee" with one of her friends (we did not actually have coffee, but Germans call getting together in the afternoon for some sort of drink and talking and hanging out "drinking coffee.") Then there was some discussion of going to some dance place in some village, but Miriam and I decided we didn't want to go, and Miriam came to my house for dinner instead- this wonderful amazing pork roast and these German dumpling things and it was all so delicious and Miriam is a really awesome person to hang out with- she chilled for a while after dinner with a glass of wine and some tv and it was a really nice, quiet evening, and I won't tell you how late I slept in today- I am very nicely rested, though, and I am not planning on doing much of anything today.

We also discovered that Rosi's camera's USB cord works with mine, so I'll get some pictures loaded for you guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pics! yeay! have and hilarious ones that you haven't shared yet?