Thursday, October 27, 2005

Sultans of Swing

Having realized that my recent song of the day mix is getting a little too "lite," I have today chosen a song that Antennae Bayern tells me is an "echter classic rock hit." (echt means real) Dire Straits is probably one of the most rocking bands I can think of, anyway.

Thursdays are nice because I get to sleep in and then I also get to come home from school after 6th period like a normal person. School itself wasn't too exciting, although I can finally say that I really did understand math and it has me so very excited. . . otherwise just Sozi and English and Latin, where the teacher left the 5 of us that were there to work on some poster- proof that Germans understand how to trust students and have no worries about saying "I'll be in the workroom if you need me" and then leaving.
We are planning what to make for Rosi's birthday party on Saturday, and it is looking complex. . . I may be sick tomorrow and unable to go to school on the final day before fall break, so that we can get the party all taken care of.

And I have nothing more to tell you. . . guess I was boring today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, what are you doing April 28 through the 30th? do you have school? would you like to go to Paris? I'M trying to nail down the details, but the transport ^^from koln^^would be around 45 eruo, plus souveniers and stuff. email me! I want this to work! casey and Emily are in on the loop as well!^^Mary

Anonymous said...

You're never boring!!!!!

Love, Mom