Tuesday, August 09, 2005

It's Like Shaking a Bottle of Soda, But Instead of a Cap, Use Your Face

I'd give that context, but it's more fun without.

Last night:
Caroline (who was being a man for reasons I'd rather not discuss) and I went into a room on the boy's floor where two people were waiting for us. They began rubbing our legs and humming, and we eventually figured out that they wanted us to do the same. They then had me remove my shoes, and Caroline went to sit in a chair. I kneeled on the floor beside her. One of the people brought water for Caroline to wash her hands, and we both were given bread. Caroline then, following the example of the others, pushed my head towards the floor as I bowed.

Today:
Dustin overslept because Jesh's alarm didn't go off, and we were late leaving for school. Then, because we didn't really want to go, we stopped at the bakery and played on the merry-go-round and I got dizzy and we did eventually get to school and Carla didn't care so it was cool. We even paid attention all morning and bought some soda during break and lunch was so amazing- some sort of beef cut with this butter and herbs on it, and fried potatoes that were divine and even the salad was amazing. After lunch things were more boring but Andreas was back but Rose was passing notes to him and trying to steal him from me. I am pretending to be mad at her for it.

It is time for ballroom dancing! I will finish this later.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Nicht dieses Salat. Vielleicht allein wuerde es nicht so gut sein, aber mit dem Fleisch und der Kartoffeln: Himmel.

Kari said...

Nein, sie waren nicht in Salat- alles war zusammen auf meinem Teller. Ich was nicht was fuer Gemuese es gab darin, aber es war lecker.

Ich weiss wirklich gar nicht von Essen.