Monday, August 08, 2005

Good News!

I got all this extra time today when they cancelled the gondola ride (maybe due to unpredictable German weather) and so I uploaded pictures, because I know you wanted to see them. I have a bunch more, but it nears time for dinner.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is a view of some houses along the Neckar (local river) that I'm in love with- I really like the way they are slightly crooked and all colorful and they are maybe my favorite thing to walk past every day.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the city hall- isn't it amazing and pretty full? Apparently the Tuebingen webcam is near this spot, and I can now prove that I have been past it and if you haven't seen me it is your own fault and not mine.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is me and the Roomie's awesome door sign. Because we are awesome.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is Mary attempting to row a boat. Mary should never be allowed to row a boat, because she is absolutely terrible at it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Somewhere through all that good German fog you can see the castle Hohenzollern, which is very important to the history of this area for reasons I can't quite remember.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is part of the outside of the castle we toured in Meersburg. It has a name, but I can't remember what it was.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
There was an awesome view from the top of the tower- so so many steps, though (the Germans do love their steps).
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I think that's Austria, but it might be Switzerland.
The following picture is whichever one the above isn't (I think- it's awfully hard to tell).
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
These are the living statues that I fell in love with. They were amazing.

BEGINNING OF LIFE PHASE UCKENDORF

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures! I've stopped looking for you on the webcam - I just look at it every day to see what kind of weather you're having.