Thursday, August 11, 2005

Bloeder Computer

I had a really nice long finish to my previous post typed up on Tuesday night, and then the internet died and I lost the whole thing. Wednesday I didn't have time to touch a computer because we went to Stuttgart to look at art and take pictures in the sexy tree. Today I am short on time and so will keep this ganz kurz for the moment, because my schedule looks something like this:
7 am- wake up
7:30- announcements, breakfast
8- give Bero my last cash (or so I thought until I found 5 more euros in change), leave one suitcase with him to be shipped to host family, leave for school
8:30- class begins
10- break, go to store, buy chocolate bar
10:30- class
11:45- lunch (yummy)
12:45- class
2:45- leave SIT
3:10- return to hostel, skip art, get on computer
6- announcements, dinner
7- Gondola ride
9:30- SIT dance
sometime after 12:30- sleep

And now Casey (who owns this computer) and her group want to use it for research, so I'm getting off of here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What qualifies a tree as sexy?

Anonymous said...

hey girl im glad to see you are having a good time i miss you already but have a good time :)xoxo kt jo

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy day hope you
get a little rest when you get to
your host family Grandmom

Kari said...

Sexy tree of course means a tree in which every single picture ever taken is so so hot- it is impossible to take a bad picture in Sexy Tree. Allyson, who's already the most gorgeous person ever, looks like some sort of model in most of the pictures- it's amazing.