Monday, February 13, 2006

What?

Saturday was Burt Reynolds Day.

And nobody told me.

So I missed it.

PRETTY UPSET WITH YOU GUYS


Also, I got home from school at 12:15. Before Piff by a good half hour.

YES

So the real blog, I guess:
School was boring? I went to German and I still hate Romantic poetry, although I guess it's seasonal? And then I went to English and it was entertaining, but I have nothing specific. And then I was done! Yay! I came home and I was the first one here and that was nice, and I watched the Women's Halfpipe in the Olympics after lunch and USA USA USA took gold AND silver, and I gloated because Germany couldn't even get a team together, and now USA has the most gold medals, so I can gloat (So what if Norway has 8? 4 of those are bronze, and that barely counts AT ALL.). Cause, you see, mostly the only events we see here are the ones where US atheletes finish like 37th, and that's just not cool.
Also, Kati Wilhelm totally screwed things up in the Woman's 15k Biathlon today- 5 misses at the shooting stand? What on earth? THIS IS NOT WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU, KATI. Things best be better come Thursday.

Olympics is neat.

And iTunes told me that James Blunt has really terrible taste in music, which made me die a little inside. I was telling myself that he did have indie cred, that he got discovered because his talent IS that great, but he's looking more and more like a Top 40 clone every day. Makes me sad, because his music is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i didnt know that either. :p