Thursday, February 23, 2006

I Know, I Know

You're freaking out because I haven't blogged. There's just not much to report. Let me check my notes.

TUESDAY
"no Math!"
"www.booklooker.de" (reminder to check there for German project)
"used my first free period for shopping- paintbrushes, post office, chocolates. . . and the second for drawing pretty girls." Yea.
"We are having some Olympics problems." Just look at that medal count. It's not getting prettier.
"SUNNY!" I was excited about that.

WEDNESDAY
"it's much grayer today" Weather.
"Johannes Nachhilfe" I started tutoring Johannes, Berni's brother, in English. I get €8 a week!
"no Math!" again.
"do identical twins have the same fingerprints?" I need to know.
"so does the blue elephant exist or not?" The blue elephant is God. This was our discussion in Reli. It was quite interesting.
"'Say what you think and stick to it!' 'I'm not thinking anything, and I've stuck with that.'" That was an exchange between my Bio teacher and a student. I thought it was funny.
"Germans, there is an h in ghetto." They don't know this.
"H.F. really smells like beer today." Herr Friedl, my German teacher. Yea.

TODAY
"a little bit of snow" Just a little.
"the train is always so crowded on the way to Friedberg." From Hochzoll to Friedberg, the train is super-full. I didn't even have a seat today. Fortunately, it was just one stop.
"I like it when we do media because I know what's going on." in Sozi. It's totally mass comm stuff right now.
"'Patrick, did you read it?' 'Yes.' 'Then give me a 3-sentence summary, please.' 'I think you just did that, Herr Lang.'" More Sozi. That was a funny moment. Almost as funny as when Jakob appeared on the roof at the end of class.
"I no longer care to hear these translation debates." I am so bored out of my mind in English.
"Fasching's awesome b/c of 5th period rock music and party." 5th period is my free period. The Fasching party they were setting up outside meant some boys started playing loud rock music. It was great.
"Writing couplets about teachers." Noiby and Robbie and Viktor and David were writing awesome mini-poems about just about everyone in an apparent Fasching tradition. It was hilarious.
"It's more real when you learn about it here. It's deeper and multifaceted and sincere." The Holocaust. I really, really love my History class.

So that's that. I hope you're happy, Dad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I was starting to go into
Bloggers withdrawl.

KC said...

anything that reminds me of a bit of mass comm is exciting. we got into a discussion in international relations about what affects warfare. and i brought up the "fourth branch of government" and went into depth about it (courtesy mr cox and mass comm, of course) and Darya (teacher) was impressed.

Anonymous said...

i wasnt. i get to see kari (maybe to my fill) this weekend.

Anonymous said...

I loved all of the chocolate that I got to taste! Congrats on the schlorship money and getting into the honors program. Hopefully Stella will be as lucky.

Kathy