Thursday, February 09, 2006

Just One

So Emily finally got back from Austria and got her pictures up, and I was going to make another giant Köln post based on them, but you know what happened. I only have one picture that I need to show you.



So I was standing outside of the elevator at the hostel on Saturday, and I had a headache, and I was tired, and I looked at this sign. And I could not for the life of me figure out what it meant. I mean, clearly, fire, run away. Makes sense. But the second part, the part with the man and the woman in the elevator with the big red x, I just couldn't interpret. Best I could figure out was that maybe this was not a coed elevator, in which case we'd been breaking that rule for some time.

A few hours later, it occured to me that the sign meant not to use the elevator in case of fire.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but still, I think that coed elevators arent suggested.
hope the hampshire thing went great. i wished i could have talked to you... I have some issues at the moment.

Anonymous said...

you may want to update. AGGG!