Monday, February 06, 2006

GUESS WHAT

HAMPSHIRE LOVES ME


ACCEPTANCE

$10000 A YEAR

A BRACELET

SO SO MANY PAPERS

AN EXCUSE TO GET VERY LITTLE SLEEP WEDNESDAY NIGHT TO THURSDAY MORNING


WHEEEEEEEE

I also went to school, and my English teacher forgot to make my English exam, so I had to take the one intended for my classmates (meaning translating English to German, which is so much harder). Reli was "Let's Have Mock Trials" day, so we ended up with the following:
"My client has financial troubles, you see. He does not drive, as stated by the prosecution, a Mercedes, but a- Herr Rothmann, what do you drive again?"
"The victim was a Lilliputian [this is simply the German word for midget, but I love Swift too much to change it]. Clearly, he was at fault. Lilliputians are always at fault."
(the other case) "He wasn't setting out to kill. He just wanted another victim to rape. It was the interaction with the victim that led him to killing- thus, clearly not premeditated." (Great defense, guys. He'll get off for sure.)

Lunch pause included some stuff I found very funny, but can't remember. I know that, at some point, Jakob stopped the people trying to figure out Physics homework (and to whom he hadn't been listening) and said "Guys. It's simple. Let me explain it. You see, 3 times 3 is 6" (this is another case of Germans with sarcasm!)

Bio Quote of the Day: "There are chemicals we don't let the students near, but an old geezer like me, we don't worry much." (that's my teacher, of course)

Mostly, I am super-excited about Hampshire. My bracelet says NON SATIS SCIRE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel somewhat shunned. You got to see me today, and what mention of it? none. I am deeply hurt. deeply. if i never talk to you again it will be too soon.