Sunday, July 24, 2005

Writer's Block Stream of Interrupted Conciousness and Miscellany

Man, VBS. It's way too short for one thing. Mary and I think it should be 5 hours at least, and then I tried to bring Stephen home for another slumber party. But no. Instead I'm alone at my computer listening to Berlin and Hall & Oates and Journey and Jackson Browne and Motley Crue and the B-52's and Paul Young and Huey Lewis & the News and Talking Heads and U2 and Starship and Madonna and Ray Parker Jr and Bryan Adams and ZZ Top.

Stephen and Ally had a crump battle tonight and it was XTREME. Stephen really seems to understand the anger and struggle of the ghetto- I think his anger at Mary for abandoning him Saturday has a lot to do with it. Poor poor Stella (he was awfully pouty tonight, but he did a guitar solo that included playing with his tongue and I had been secretly psychically begging him to do that right before he did it and it made me so so so so happy.) I just realized that I have imprints of Stephen's fish drawings on my arm from our arts 'n' crafts tonight (we were making a big picture thing for our door) and I don't think I want to wash them off. They are blue and they have smiles and eyes.

At church this morning Mary had a picture of Jesus doing the Trinity gang sign and it was the best thing ever! She needs to e-mail a copy of it to me because I really really really need to show this picture to all of you, gentle readers.

I've had a Billy Joel song stuck in my head for three days and it is starting to really really annoy me. If you know how to get rid of earworms, please help me. I am going insane from it.

The internet is quiet tonight. I need to finish my Oscar Wilde biography before I leave.

I like pictures. This is my left ear.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And this is what my left ankle looked like on Friday afternoon.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Gender: 67% female.

No comments: