Saturday, July 02, 2005

Flowin'

I got creative yesterday and today. First I decorated some shoes, and I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You like?
Then I drew a bunch of pictures- one for Adam that's top top secret (for now, at least), and a couple for Bill that I shall put below:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
First one's me an' Mary, then it's Bill and his reptilian pal, and then it's the 3 of us walking away, off on some exciting adventure. I really like the last one, but it took forever to draw. The first one took the longest to color, but it turned out really nice, too. Bill wins the award for having the absolute hardest haircut to draw ever.

And this is my third post today. I must be getting lonely.

Gender: 55% male

1 comment:

Kari said...

Is the third friend maybe Tigger?

Which one am I? Which one are you?