Tuesday, July 26, 2005

VROOOM

One more night of VBS done, one more to go. Makes me sad.
We had tacos tonight and they were so so so yummy- I ate 3 or 4 and they were delicious. I also read a Dr Seuss story to everyone (the one about the Sneetches) and we talked about acceptance and it was really nice. After we talked we went and made pillows and mine is purple but I accidently left it at church and my sketchbook too but I will get them tomorrow. We went outside and played in the water and Stevie and Mary and I got really wet and Stevie dumped a bucket of water on me and the little kids cheated so they would win the games and we didn't cheat and so we really won no matter what they say. We sang songs after that and Stevie danced around a whole lot and Susan and I braided his hair but he shook the braids out (although he doesn't really have great hair for braiding like Ryan does) and I was very sad to see his pretty braids go. But then he did some great shirtless dancing and guitar playing, so it was okay. His shadow also punched my shadow and that was kind of mean. After VBS a bunch of us went out for ice cream! Stephen drove me and he made awesome driving commentary and VROOOOM noises. He was also topless, and, as we were leaving the parking lot, Billy beeped at him. I told him I was going to talk about my half-naked friend taking me to get ice cream. He beeped at Mary when we were behind her and it was wonderful. I got a big cone of Tangerine Sherbet that was DELICIOUS and it dripped all over but it was so so good and Billy had this not-found-in-nature-pink cotton candy ice cream that seriously tasted like cotton candy. Like, at first it was just ice cream flavor, but then the aftertaste on your lips was totally cotton candy. I don't know how he ate it all- it would have been way too sweet for me. I'm a little mad at Billy for taking his nail polish off, especially when Stevie has kept his, and I STILL have not received a decent answer for why it is gone (Mary's cop-out answer does NOT count). Oma and I spoke German on the way home and now I am typing my blog. Fun!

Gender: 76% Female

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey im really going 2 miss u when u r in germany it is really going 2 b quiet. i had a really fun time last night!! i think im going 2 cry when i will have 2 say good bye 2 u. that ice cream was great!! remember u r going 2 type me a blog entry 4 me and one 2 read 2 the church. so i can read them 2 the church. they will greatly appreate it. gosh it will b sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo quiet with out u. stephen will b sad and will not have any one 2 protect him when bill will pick on him. for me i will b sad and i will not have any body who will teach mi new words " like flaccinaccianihilapilafaction" like who would i learn that from except you. oma will miss some one who wil speak german with her. it all conclouds u will greatly be missed in this family by all mom dad me stella and oma.

with much love
nick : )


P.S. i love ya like a big sis and u can blog me anything and i will read it 2 da church 0o0ok do0okey!!

Anonymous said...

I will miss you you so much when you leave!!!!! i dont know what i will do with out you. you have 2 write me every week................
............atleast. When you get there you have to write me and tell me everything about it. i will think about you everyday when you are gone. bye the way i had a great time lastnight when we ate that awesome icecream. I hope your trip is somuch fun. Nick wants some chocolate. he says please. Im at his house. I will miss you so much!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We will remember you everyday. I hope you do the same. WE LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just want you to know that and keep that in your mind goodbye. i just want you to know that and keep that in your powerful mind.