Monday, March 05, 2007

Children!


So on that Friday that I went on the Salem Adventure of Doom, in the morning before the SAoD, my theater design class went to visit some children and milk them of ideas so that we can design an awesome kids' play. And I know my mother loves pictures of children, so these are for you, Mom.

In other news, I am curled up in my death bed with the bird flu. Okay, not that extreme, but I had a crazy fever (and awesome fever dreams) last night, and I've been trying my hardest to cough up a lung today. Good thing Katie brings me orange juice and pizza and quesadillas (and good thing Heather is here with her car to drive Katie to get me these things) or I would be dead for real. Maybe I'll manage to go to class and work tomorrow, maybe not. I have at least written and submitted (via e-mail) the paper due in said class tomorrow, so I am Ahead. I hope.

No comments: