Saturday, March 17, 2007

So I'm Off

I'm heading over to Katie's house now, so that we can get to Hartford tomorrow morning, from whence I will be flying to New Orleans. Pray that the weather continues to cooperate- a bunch of people have had flights canceled thanks to this blizzard, but things should be clear enough for tomorrow. I'll be in New Orleans all week, coming back on Saturday, spending Sat night at Katie's, and picking Mary up from the airport on Sunday the 25th so that even more exciting adventures may ensue. If you need me this coming week, call me, as my darling Clara is staying here to cure AIDS and muscular dystrophy via World Community Grid- your computer can save the world in its spare time, too, so you should join.

I haven't really eaten today because SAGA's closed for spring break, so I'm going to figure out where my comrade's padre is so we can get some dinner. See you in a week!

No comments: