Monday, February 26, 2007

Wait- what?

First, pictures from this lovely crazy weekend:

If you really insist, I have a long and crazy story to tell. I've told it many a time. It's best when Sarah and I tell it in tandem. It's probably even better (and highly inappropriate) when Joanna is added to that mix. I do plan on captioning those photos sometime, but today is Monday, which means I had yoga at 8:30, ate breakfast, went to Theater, ate lunch, walked so so far to student employment only to discover that it wasn't 1 yet so they weren't open (meaning I get to go again Wednesday- joy), sat in my room for 45 minutes and stared at the wall because I can't do much more, went to class at 2:30, got out of class at 5:45 (that's 25 minutes after I should), ate dinner, thought I was going to Yiddish but actually went to an audition (so I guess I'm in a play now since I have such an abundance of time? It's an awesome play about Yiddish though so I can't complain) and then Yiddish lasted until 9:30 (it was mostly stories and not language but they were awesome stories) (also I think I might go to Siberia this August) and now I am finally done with my day. So I'm going to make a big diagram of Pascal's triangle on my wall because it soothes me and I'm going to need soothing in the coming months.

UPDATE 10:45: captions done!

No comments: