Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Homework Party

We're having a homework party, and I'm done with my essay (unlike a certain other two people), so I took some pictures.

Although you might think Katelyn is sleeping against my wall with a computer in her lap, I swear to you that she is working very hard on her essay. Harder than Jack, at least.

Imagine me slouching and typing and chewing on a knitting needle at the end of the bed, and you have exactly what our homework parties look like to an impartial observer. Exciting, huh?

I like how Jack looks really intent on what he's doing here. Especially since he was totally not.

Ah, the piece de resistance. I meant this picture to be of Jack's really awesome amazing attractive earrings that I love to play with, but then he scratched his nose. We had a hearty laugh and he insisted that I include this picture.

No comments: