Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Sparrows

The Sparrows thing went pretty well last night- we did have some rough spots, but it was great compared to how much we floundered Sunday. Thanks everyone who came!

As I was heading into church to set up for it, Bill gave me a big hug and told me he had a premonition that he was going to break a string. So, of course, in classic style, midway through our first set Bill broke a string. Fortunately, he had extras and Brandon was able to take it backstage and fix it, but there was some odd reshuffling while Bill took Tim's guitar, and then more when the other guitar came back- all on a way too crowded stage. I kept bumping Cindy and Mary with my mando, but cozy can be nice. I still prefer space to move when I play, though.

Bill gave me some pics from camping, and I'll upload them soon- I've gotta get ready for graduation now, though. I can't believe it's here already!

Gender: 53% male

1 comment:

Kari said...

It's always a premonition, people just don't believe you unless you tell them first.

Communal acoustic vortex? Have I told you how much I love your unique turns of phrase? Because I do.