Thursday, June 09, 2005

Awesome Meta-Dream

Last night, I had a nice normal pre-change angst dream in which I showed up at the airport with only the clothes on my back, lacking even a passport. But then, as part of me is totally freaking out about the lack of the necessary stuff to leave the country as well as my total inability to get in touch with anyone to let them know what's going on, some other part of me pops up (yes, they're two people- it was a dream!) and tells me not to worry, because it's all a dream! Things got really golden when this part proceeded to break down and analyze the dream for the stressed-worried-etc me. I seem to remember rational me saying "This is the first of many such dreams you must have. They are necessary to help you anticipate potential problems in an entirely new part of your life, and help you work out ways to deal with and circumvent them."


I think my multiple personalities are going to save me a lot of money on therapy one of these days.

Gender: 73% male

No comments: