Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Out of Order

Last night, I printed off 18 Out of Order signs. Today, I posted them around school, hoping to cause mass social breakdown and general mayhem. Tomorrow, I plan on taking pictures of whatever signs are still up.
Things I put an out of order sign on today:
1. The shower, just before I stepped into it to take a shower. (Later, Jack showed up, saw the sign and said "What! Not the good shower!" He knows that I am doing this prank today, but is still unsure if the shower works or not.)
2. Jack. At dinner, he ate the sign, which I think proves my point.
3. The bus stop.
4. Scotties's post office box.
5. The inside of an elevator at the library, over the button for the first floor. (I put it in when riding up. When I went to return down in the same elevator, someone had moved the sign away from the buttons. I replaced it.)
6. The outside of the other elevator on the third floor.
7. A container of napkins at the Bridge.
8. A bench in the middle of a field.
9. Somebody's bicycle parked outside of the Funky Party House.
10. The mirror in a bathroom inside the Funky Party House.
11. Alex's crock-pot. (It'll probably be a while before he finds this one.)
12. The television in the lounge of hall J3.
13. A sign pointing to the dining hall.
14. The chocolate milk dispenser in the dining hall.
15. Some graffiti on the outside of the dorms about how you shouldn't join the military, which has already been responded to with some paper signs about how graffiti is not cool.
16. An emergency phone.
17. A dish-rack in the bathroom of G2.
18. My hall's balcony door, on the outside coming in.

No comments: