Monday, April 10, 2006

You've Got to Be Kidding Me

10 April, and it is snowing like the Apocalypse out there. Assuming the world will end in ice and not fire. Man.

I slept later than I care to remember this morning (Ferien ist wunderschön) and spent my afternoon doing nothing of particular interest. Went up to church at 6:45 with Basti (he had brass practice, I had rehearsal for Good Friday, which didn't start until 7:30, meaning Nadja and I hung out for a bit first). I am playing James the brother of John on Friday, and it is a wonderful piece with blowing out of candles and of course gave us plenty of things to argue about. Who should blow out the candles? Where should we stand? How should we move? Craziness. Karin had brought Nadja some spätzle, which we cooked, and we also read Romeo and Juliet, because the church has a balcony and Nadja and I want to take advantage of that and do the balcony scene at some point. We read it in English. Erhard called and said "hey, there is this neat show on that explains how all the magic tricks are done, come watch it," so we did, and ate our spätzle, and hung out, and then Erhard drove me home through the crazy crazy snow. What happened to springtime? Ugh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm going to miss seeing you play James.

Love You!

Anonymous said...

By the way, what's up with that ADAM guy in your last post?

Kari said...

Hmmm. . .

What a MYSTERY.


Boy has good taste in music, though, that is for certain.