Sunday, April 09, 2006

Just Don't Say I'm Damned For All Time

It's a good thing Adam sent me all these Jesus Christ Superstar songs. . . German Palm Sunday is closer to monks than rock and roll. . . although I hear the new tradition is the Passion, not JCSS? It saddens me a little, but I guess everybody is growing up and things are changing and you guys are more serious than we were, I guess. Can I help it if I need Herod to have a white guy Afro and be surrounded by androgynous dancer/servants?

And if Caiaphas can only sound one way, and it is that essential voice, and *melt.*


I wouldn't mind hearing Stella's Sanhedrin song, though.


Also, as long as this post is going out to the TUMC, might as well link you to my future Frisbee team (I swear you guys retain a place in my heart): http://ultimate.hampshire.edu. Peruse the history page to read about the infamous alum who majored in Frisbee "at the 1,100-student experimental college where classes are optional." And be so jealous that you are not going to my school.

No comments: