Monday, May 07, 2007

I Feel So Accomplished

What I have done today:
-put 2 Bookmooch books in the mail, and received 1 Bookmooch book
-picked up and filled out time cards for the entire semester (I have worked almost 100 hours, which means I have a very nice big check coming at long last)
-joined the Communist Party of the United States of America and paid my $12 for the first years' dues. Now the communist party card that I carry in my wallet is completely legit, and will soon be replaced by an official one from the real party. I am beyond proud of myself.

Also I lay under a tree for a while and I plan on getting laundry done. Maybe I'll even work on the paper I have due Wednesday, but I don't know.

I like finals week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget finished the first season of QAF again!