Thursday, May 04, 2006

Goodness

I am exhausted.

I went to Paris, I had fun, I arrived home safely. There are millions of photos, and I will upload mine sometime in the next weeks- the pictures are better than any words I could produce. Mary has a bunch of photos- click on the link to her blog down there and you can figure out how to get in touch with her to see hers if you are impatient. I also stole a few from her and have put them on the Butterfly Paper, so you know what to do.

I am going to finish the Zwickau post one of these days, too, I swear.

I have been going to school while I wasn't traveling, and it is still school. The weather is warming up, the sun is shining more frequently, and that makes me pretty happy. I wore shorts today, even.

Life is really busy and yet pretty quiet. It's a nice pace and I'm very happy and that happiness translates into less blogging, I guess. Sorry guys.


I've got my Hampshire e-mail address now: kmec06@hampshire.edu. If you have something against gmail for some strange reason, I guess you can reach me there. Also, that means I now have Facebook, which is strangely addicting.


Hampshire housing forms are now available and I am trying to figure out if I prefer "very quiet" "quiet" or "semi-quiet" housing, or if I would be deeply offended by having a roommate or not, or if I go to bed before 11, between 11 and 12, between 12 and 1, or after 1 on weekdays. I went to bed at 2 last night. I plan on going to bed at about 9:30 tonight. I have no idea how to interpret those sort of discrepencies, which are entirely normal for me. Hmmmmm.



Tuesday marked 1 year of Beige Space existing. I want presents.

4 comments:

KC said...

yes, facebook is VERY addicting. were i ever a heroine addict, i'd say it's more addicting than that, but i don't know first-hand.

facebook is the reason why i can't study efficiently in my room/at my desk.

anyway, paris sounds awesome! and i can't wait to see more pictures than i'm about to go check out on butterfly paper!

Anonymous said...

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a255/CBgirl/Paris%20May%20Weekend/
Mary's paris photos. yeay!

Anonymous said...

enjoy!

Anonymous said...

it's been a week