Thursday, May 11, 2006

508

Pictures on my camera from Paris. 200 live at Butterfly Paper now, the rest will come when I get a chance.


Church was fun Sunday, and Nadja's promised me the pictures that you will love love love. Went to school with Piff Monday. . . I talked to his class about America and school and I honestly don't remember what else. . . fun people, though, and a change of scene is always lovely, especially on a nice day when Piff has a free period and we can sit on the grass and bask in the sun. Slept in super-late Tuesday (til 8!) and went to 2 classes, and was also lazy, I guess, but I did at least get to the post office with the biggest stack of postcards ever. Yesterday was Wednesday and I went to school and then I was sick and I came home after history because I really only felt obligated to go to Bio anyway and then I slept and then Adam did his best to make me smile and forget my aching stomach for a while and then I slept some more. Felt better today, went to my 3 classes, still really love Sozi even though the whole discussion of marriage in the German context is so much more boring because there is so much less controversy than in America. Mostly they are all "would somebody please get married before they are 35 and also maybe have some kids because our population is shrinking so much and we are going to die out according to people who exaggerate things." And in America we're all "gays sanctity of marriage divorce rates church state children aaaaaaaah" and it is emotional and controversial and you can have a debate. Oh well. The sun came back out after being gone for two days, and that was nice, but I spent a good portion of my afternoon uploading pictures for you fine folks. Mary is a very bad photographer no matter how dearly I love her and I apologize because my camera is also pretty bad and that makes certain pictures, like of the pretties in Versailles, less pretty, but there is nothing I can do about it. The pictures of the statues in the Louvre are some of my favorites. The 5 pictures of the parking lot at Versailles are not my favorites at all, why did Mary take them? The pictures of me making silly silly faces are also not my favorites, but Someone likes them and up they go.

I am really tired and I have not studied for my Bio Schulaufgabe that is tomorrow and that I guess I have to take cause Fosse kind of expects it of me. Ugh. Good thing I have a free period, I guess.

Tomorrow night is Mädelsabend at Anja's, and it's General Conference Saturday-Sunday, so I'll be scarce this weekend, but I'll try to get all the pictures up before I go to Berlin, which I do on Wednesday.


BUSYBUSYAAAHBUSYEEEEEEP

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

missed you. need to talk to you about the movie........... :)
see you soon! !!!!!

Anonymous said...

I heard you got it pretty hot with that Adam guy the other night.

Anonymous said...

i wasn't anonymous. i owuld never say that in public!

Kari said...

Mary: what movie?

Also, what are you talking about? Both of your comments really, really confused me, Mary. Really.