Sunday, August 31, 2008

From the Old Country to the New

In case I'm not "generating" enough "content" for you around here, I have updated my links list recently, so that you might peruse the blogs of my friends, and also to include a link to my Google Reader shared items page. 'Cause I'm really into Google Reader now, and sometimes I see entertaining or interesting things on the internet, and I like to make my friends and acquaintances familiar with them, but I am too lazy to write a whole blog post about it. No more! Now you can see what news stories and blog posts I find most interesting, and take one more step into my psyche. (I promise you are not that deep into my psyche, and that it is still quite safe.)


Oh yea, and I'm about to move back to Hampshire, and resume normal-year-life, as opposed to Summer Life. This should be fun!

No comments: